six moons에 올라온 글입니다.

by boomboom posted Nov 20, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
제가 똥볼 차서... 집에 가서 여자 친구랑 한바탕 했을 것 같긴한데.....잘 써달라고 했더니.... 진짜 사실 관계만 써놨네요.....  ㅠㅠ

April Music. A minimalist approach was on display here, showing what could be accomplished with a simple and elegant system comprised of the Aura Note v.2 combination CD player/DAC/FM tuner/125wpc class D integrated amplifier ($2'500) and a pair of Focus Audio FC6 SE stand-mounted loudspeakers (CDN $1'500/pr). Cabling was Verrastar Grand Illusion speaker cables (ca. $1'700/pair). Here was a system that should have very high WAF if you need to minimize the real estate taken up in by your system. I very much enjoyed the sound here, finding it to be coherent with more bass than I would have expected from such small speakers. Perhaps the midrange suffered slightly from this little woofer trying to do both bass and midrange but the system surely made a good showing. I haven't heard a Focus Audio speaker since I heard one of their floorstanding models many years ago at CES and it was good to hear them in action again here in the U.S.

aura.png

Articles

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11